We’ve spent many years cultivating our land into a natural oasis. By avoiding pesticides and other harmful chemicals, our natural tapestry flourishes.
In our time here, we’ve watched the land heal and renew itself and us. It has brought new life which manifested as new plants and garden denizens. What some consider weeds have their own unique qualities, beauty and healing properties. Everything in nature exists for a reason and a higher purpose.
The ability of nature to relieve stress and soothe the soul has led to our tradition of a daily happy hour pond side. Immersing oneself in the delights of nature is a treat we look forward to everyday and is something we want to share with you.
Our photography is a celebration of nature. Focusing on the world around us has given us an appreciation of the incredible beauty and power of nature. The majority of our pictures are taken in our home and garden. We grow many interesting plants, both indoors and out, wild and cultivated.
Every plant and every ecosystem has their own unique offering and abundance to share. Our photography freezes moments in time so they can be appreciated in leisure. It is impossible to see as much as is there in a glance. The more you look at it, the more you see and the more is revealed.
Come home to nature. Reconnect with nature’s delights and its incredible ability to soothe and heal.
Enjoy nature! Enjoy life!
Our Bond with Nature
sponsored by The Healing Power of Art
2018 Beautiful Bugs Art Exhibit
Matthaei Botanical Gardens, Ann Arbor, MI
Award of Excellence Winner
Manhattan Arts International
The Healing Power of ART 2019 Art Exhibition
Come home to nature.
Below is a partial list of organizations and persons who have our work in their collections:
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Ann Arbor School of Yoga, Ann Arbor, MI
- Dr. Hughes’s Holistic Wellness Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Dr. Kyle Morgan, DO, Ann Arbor, MI
- Great Lakes Sacred Essences, Ann Arbor, MI
- Colleen Clancy, Brighton, MI
- Burt and Joyce Arnowitz, San Anselmo, CA
- Minne Fekkes, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Paula Chiarmonte, Winston-Salem, NC
- Carol Lawrence, Asheville, NC
- Jonathan Taylor, San Francisco, CA